Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update..



28th of March
Happy Bday to 2 of my fren CK and YeeLin.. Haha 2 b honest i almost forgot thier bday until a fren of mine remind me dat hey its 28th today wor, den oni i start remember its Ck and YeeLin's bday, dat moment in my brain start to say "Oh shit lor"!!! Den oni wan last min send greetings~ hehe sry lo next year i'll remember PROMISE~...



Wargghh weather ar....
Lately ur system izzit shot jor? Y sekejap hot til die sekejap cold til shit gam~
Morning drive go out yum char/eat walau sit on my car nia my backside almost kena burn~ haiz no choice la outside my hse parking no shading place~ kesian my laogong proton almost become Yaki-Proton (yaki means something like burn/fried in japanese).. Den finish eat or yum char start to rain like cats and dog pulak, how to go home wor~~~~
=.= go home bcome all wet (more shit is mostly my shirt is white colour de, wah wan so yik gai fong meh~ i rather go lagoon beach to show oso dun wan show in d rain lor) but if dun go home den i dunno wat time d rain oni stop wor, den how? u teach me lo.....

Somemore most heart pain de is this F*cking weather made my 2 of my dearest sick already~
Early in the morning go find Serena(Nee-Nee) walau heart pain lor heard her voice like jolin de turn into Ah-Du~
She got 38'c fever.. I knw she dislike to eat medicine but no choice lo if dun eat how will get well wor rite~? Well since her Bf is not in KL lately its my duty as her best fren to take k of her~
Later 12 noon~ recieved call from Chrysobel(bell-bell) walau she oso sick jor~
Shit lor my heart like kena cut nia~ 2 of my dearest oso sick jor~
Well bell-bell's fever aren't as serious as Nee's but its still 37'c and Bell-bell got soar troat wor somemore her mom aren't at home and her sister is working part-time, HAIHZ wat to do~ i nid to go buy her food lo if not wan her eat maggie meh~
den went to her fav stall 7xing zhen to buy her spaghetti and oso soar troat's medicine~

Today almost whole day become nurse~ KNS betul~ all is bcoz of d weather la~


Wei Weather ar~ pls repair ur system la dun shot anymore~ if wan rain den rain if wan sunny den sunny, dun add 2 together la wei~ suffer de leh~





When buying food for still raining de leh~ OMG!!


Still raining when i reach 7xing zhen~





Feel like grab the sky and reformat its weather nia~

2 comments:

ΤИЗ µňχρεçŦЗĐ PyroFr!k said...

how on earth do u reformat a weather? lol XD

MiKi みき said...

Norton Anti-Virus XD