Sunday, May 10, 2009

Its Mummy's Day ^________________^

Today is mother's day so i would like to wish my mummy and all the mummy in the world A Happy Mother's Day!!
So today's afternoon me and my jie went to sungai wang to buy my mummy's present and oso sun bin hav a final shopping b4 my 3rd sem starts..

Ands today is also the day where i had my 1st piercing..
Owh at 1st im reli sked ar pain ge mar so i grab my jie's hand as hard as possible..
But luckily the sifu who pierce for me oso very pro so its not very pain la little bit oni lor..
And i buy something to in sungai wang,
Which is a sunglasses (jie say i look nice wif it so i brought it lo, jie oso brough 1 for her self) and a short pants..


So there u go~
Picture time


My 1st piercing...


Me and Jie's sunglasses (white is jie's black is mine)


Me and my sunglasses =P



Then when night time me and jie go fetch mummy and daddy go eat dinner at Uptown2 Damansara..

We ate at a jap restaurant.. the atmosphere were reli good, nice music wif dim light owh how romantic... hehe
But jie very sui 1 lo she knw i got piercing so she purposely order so many seafood.. >.< (according to chinese saying that eating seafood is not good for wound, if u eat seafood after u pierced u will easily get infection --- true or not i dunno but better do as they say den getting my ear infected)

But i still took the pic of the dishes so lets c :



The plate so cute la XD


Agetoshi Taofu (i hope i din spell it wrongly)


My set dinner (Chikken Teppanyaki)


Salmon skin Sushi Roll


Me and My Jie~


Me --- In front of the restaurant's entrance..


- Its a wonderfull day hope that tuesday dont come i dun wanna go to school mummy T.T -

No comments: