Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Monthly Update

Here Is My Monthly Update~

Ok~ Abt Tis Month, the worse thing that i could ever imagined reli happened~ i do not want to say it out loud here but frens who knw me well should knw wat happened~ im like sooo fucked-up dat i totally lost my direction for the whole damn week~ i do not knw wat im doing, i cant control my temper, i went mad/crazy very easy and etc etc.. bt thx to my few bestty~ im all ok again~

List of bestty~
Xuay
Menz
Ruzzy
Bb 1,2,3
Wagen
Kiet
(p/s if i left out anyone sry yaaa tell me and i'll put ur name back thr~ >.<)

And I had been Addicted to [The L Word] series lately~ whao d series is damn damn nice~ A1~!!
Frens u could all go watch in youtube k~ bt inform u sin utube many episode gone missing~ u could see epi 6 but not 4 and 5~ so better if u dll~ (if u reli wanna watch la i could giv u d link 4 dll.... p/s thx YeeYee for sharing d link wif me~)

And Oh Ya~ I get 9/10 for my typography i agreee d design is sucks bt yet lily likes it wat to do~ =.= she choose d worse 3 from my thumb sketch~ and yea those worse 3 finnaly develope into more shitty design~ i knw designer suppost to hav crazy art sense bt her is wayyyyyy too crazy for ppl to understand~
and it is damn not fair~ y class 1 could hav a handsome foreigner as their typo letcurer but v got lily~ DAMN!!! =.=



Here tis is my typo~

and also for tis month my baobei hana came back from kampar to kl 2weeks for sem break and of coz v spend time together and made a gathering~ gathering was fun everyone enjoyed their time except for CK and Nee who din join us~ Haihz
but anyway i made a present for my baobei hana coz her bday is at november and she is nt coming back to kl by then coz no holidays so i gave her something meaningful tis year instead of shirts,earing, and all those fashion stuff~
here is wat i made her



Yup its her mascott~ haha i draw her into all cutie-cute look bcoz she is reli alwiz dat cute~ XD

so i made those 3 pic into badges and made my own packaging design like tis


Tis is d birthday card i made her




and this is the paper bag i made to put in d badge~ cute huh XD wakakakak


and here is some pic of our gathering~



Thr You Go My BaoBei Hana~ Hehe Cute Rite~



Us and her bday card~







I Love You All~ MUASKXZ~

[Actaully v took around 80+++ pic but oni upload few here coz yea im lazy + d connection today is reli slow so~ if any dear fren wanna c more of d pic could go to my facebook~]




And here is a few pic i took wif college frenz~

[Jojo Pan-Mee Outing Wif WinLoon,Bear,Patrick,& Ronnie]






And here is a pic wif Milkos and ah wei when we had linner(Lunch +Dinner) at RuJia~


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha so tis is d end of my update~ will update again next month~ So Wait For It~ ^A^

and btw i saw tis in a website
(I support the right to love)

♀ + ♀ = ♥ love
♀ + ♂ = ♥ is
♂ + ♂ = ♥ love

haha so cute and its so right~ i 100% support tis is like y muz v discriminate ppl's love is like [yer dat guy is gay or yer dat girl is a lesbo] and i would like to ask wat d hell does it had to do wif u~ i mean love suppost to had totally no boundaries~ rite?
Support the right to love, even if its ♀ + ♀, ♀ + ♂, or ♂ + ♂ its still = to ♥....

No comments: