Monday, December 7, 2009

Fuck Up Bitch~!! Talk To Me If You Dislike Me Not Behind Of Me!! IF YOU DARE BITCH~!! DONT BARK COWARDY BEHIND MY BACK

Im so damn fuck Up lately~!! i know dat someone talk abt me behind my back~
i seriously hate tis kind of person, i mean im quite a open person (mayb u might not think so) so im open to all sort of comment given by ppl~ if you hate me juz tell me outright loud~!! i mean i treat u as fren (u might not treat me d same way) therefore i expect u to b honest wif me not backstabbing me!!
i mean fuck u bitch u had totally betrayed my trust to u~!!!
and im not going to trust u anymore~ i had enuf of being betray by frens~ u made me had no trust to people anymore~!!!
if u dont like my bladdy face and my fucking attitude or anything juz fuck off~!! i dun nid a fren like u~!! its not like i had no other fren or i will die without u~!!

Words to u bitch Ms.Y(you knw knw im talking abt u)~!!
[So What If You Dont Like Me~ Like Im Giving A Damn About It~ Fuck Off!! Dont Talk Behind Me, If You Really Dislike Anything About Me Come Bark In Front Of Me Dont Talk At People's Back You Coward~!!! Talk To Me Outright What You Dont Like About Me IN FRONT OF ME NOT AT MY BACK!! IF YOU DARE!!!]

No comments: