Thursday, August 6, 2009

Update Of The Month~

RANDOM UPDATE OF MONTH~


Firstly,

[ What Makes Me Happy ]



[Fav Earing Of The Month]
Wearing it makes me ^___________________^


Desert ^___________________^
[Picture taken ---> shangri-la hotel high-tea]



Alchohol~ How could I Live Without You~
[Seeing Johnny, VasVas & VodVod Makes Me Absolute Happy] ^_________________^


[Best Gift Recieved Of The Month] Flower ^______________________^
"Especially It Is Given By You~"



[Best Movie Of The Month : Transformer 2]
Although Its The Second Time I Watch It But Its Watching With You What Makes Me Happy Not The Movie Itself~



[Best Ring of the Century A Pair Of Tiff&Co Product] But Its Not The Price Nor The Brand That Make Me Treasure It~ But Its Because Its A Gift From You~




[Best Cupcakes Of The Month~] Thx Wagen~ ^_________________^


What Makes Me Sad



[What Is Gone, Its Gone~ Couldn't Return To The Way It Used To Be~]
Better To Throw It Away~


[Dearest Husband (Car) Bang By Idiot At The Bumper]
A Scratch That Wont Heal...
...In My Heart~


What I Satisfy Of~



[Most Satisfying Temporally Tatto]
Well I Like to stick temporally tatto and tis is d most satisfying 1~



[Most Satisfying Shadding Of The Month]
I know its not nice but im not greedy and me myself know dat my figure sucks so~ Im satisfy wif da way i shade d hand~



Picture Taken Of The Month


[You Are Like The Rainbow~ Close To Me But Yet Far Away From Me~ I Could See You But I Couldn't Touch You]
All I Can See Is Only The Reflection Of You~



[Me 001]


[Me 002]

I Know You Are Just...
..... Simply Speechless~ XD




[Best Fren Of The World]
Name: Menz
Relationship: 弟弟
Always By My Side When I Needed Help And Care The Most~

"Menz You Are Always My Best Brother~ Love Ya~"

No comments: