Monday, July 21, 2008

I feel that im like a fool!!

Why do you have to make me miss you so much?
Why do you want to mae me so sad?
Why do you want to give me hope at the first place,
Since you know that it wont end up like what i wanted it to be at last?
Why do you want to make me look like such a fool who obsessed into you?
Does it make you feel better if i really look like a fool that you wanted me to look like?
Does it make you happier if i really became a fool for you?
Will i make you smile if i willing to become a puppet that will do whatever according to yur wish?
Will i make you laugh if i willing to become a clown and perform in front of everyone for you?
If it really makes u feel better~~ Then i rather to look like a fool that obsessed into you~
If it really make you happier, Then i willing to look like a fool that you wanted me to be~
If it really make you smile, then i willing to become a puppet for you~
If, it really will make you laugh~ I WILL BE A CLOWN AND PERFORM INFRONT OF THE PUBLIC FOR YOU!!

What i truely desire,
Is you Smile,
IS, your laughter,
Is that you happily called me "MIKI",

Please dont give me that much of hope, if you has know that you will let me down at the end..

For every Hope you gv me will make me feel like dying~
For every hope u given me and yet u let me down will make me feel like worse then dying~

I beg you~ pls dont give me any hope ANYMORE!!!

You already had make me feel like dying so pls dont make me feel like worse then dying anymore~


IM SUFFERING!!!
SOS- Save My Soul!!

1 comment:

† P§¥KØ †™ said...

chill~~ -.-

who made u so upset?