Friday, July 18, 2008

My True Headache

Lately wats make me headache the most often is not assignment, but is J..
It keep nagging me~ MY GOD!!!
Wheather im going out wif my fren or going out wif my family J also wanna knw abt~
Im sicking wif it's atittude~
Anyone help me!! GOD!!
They way J keeping track on me is like my Fiancee oni nia,
If i tried to ignore J, not picking up its phone or not replying its sms and den it will start doing stupid things~
=.=
HAIHZ~

Frens i reli nid idea on how to reject someone~ Giv me some solid idea okay~
I reli dunno wat t do wif J anymore~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!! im th first to giv comment!!
girl i teach u a practical way to reject tis JJ~
Find a person to pretend as your BF den can lor~ and the perfect person for tis job is~ Jeng~Jeng~Jeng~Jeng~ me~ Im alwiz to help u de~

-WaGen-