Friday, July 18, 2008

I see You in my eyes again

Its Friday again,
i cant stop myself from turning my head toward the posittion u r sitting at,
I dun hav the courage to walk foward and talk to u,
for i afraid that u'll ignore me..

I often ask my self what actually is LIKE?
But seems that until now i couldn't find the answer that can satsfy my question~
I fail to search the answer i wan..

We often us the word Like to describe the food we favorite, we also use Like to describe the things we favorite...
But wat abt people?
If we use the word Like on people will it hav different meaning of different effect?
We used it on frens, but wat about if we used it in people we like the most?
Someone special i mean~
Will effect will we get?
is it somehow different?


~HUMAN~
human, a coward creature~~
we often dun dare to do tis dun dare to do dat,
dun dare to say tis dun dare to say dat,
if human somehow got more courage, will everything in our life change?


Somehow i alwiz wish dat i hav more courage,
at least some courage to go near you,
courage to sit beside you,
and courage to say, [HI] to u..


IM A COWARD~~~~!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL miki start to play blog wor~ ^^ u suprise me girl,
i tot u say update a blog is very ma fan de kekekekekek..
Anyway who is tis Mr. Friday u r talkin abt? some1 i knw ka?? juz go talk to him la act like the brave brave and happy go lucky miki i knw~ GO Go Go!!!

-WaKKa-

Anonymous said...

Wakka!! DAMN u!! a little earlier den me lol~ i juz recieve her sms and rush to my laptop to c my little girl's blog so i tot im the first t giv comment lol~
WOW but suprisingly she opened a BLOG man!! but rememeber to keep updating after u open blok kay~ dun juz throw there and nvr update~
Girl~ who is tis FRIDAY MAN?? YER~~~ ENVY HIM~ IF YOU EVERYWEEK CURIK C ME DEN GOOD LAR< KAKAKAKA >

-WaGen-