Saturday, July 26, 2008

Im Useless Ka?

Today after movie i went home like usual - means taking bus..
Den suddently my fren XingEr call me to yum char at KotaRaya's Mc'D den ok lo i agree and went thr.. after yumchar+chit chat we went home together, we took u47 together since we live quite near to each other..
But something unfortune happened!!
She got rob in the bus!! infront of me!!
juz when we the door of the bus open when it reach flat sri sabah's station sudently a guy(im not sure he is an indon or wat but im sure he is definately not malaysian) snatch my fren's handbag(which contain her purse, hp & etc) and run out of the bus~!! immidietly my fren scream for help and i rush out to chase the thief~ i get him by his shirt but he manage to swing off my hand and escaped!!
I juz feel im so useless LOL!! wat Kendo 1-dan!! wat judo yellow belt(not very pro though) but still cant caught the thief for my fren!!
SHAME SHAME SHAME~~ i keep apologies to my fren for not able to help her but she said nvm it not my fault~ but still i feel so unhelpfull to her~
haihz!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.